DRUNK BATMAN V SUPERMAN DRUNK BATMAN V SUPERMAN

This is what the Front Page is all about. Great VA, amazing humor and really nice visuals.

10/10 and I hope to see more!

Choice Journey Choice Journey

No offense, but I don't think this deserves a frontpage. It's amateurishly animated, not very well designed either, and as you said, it was uploaded "to waste your time". So, yeah.

Aqua HD Aqua HD

Wow... So much emotion conveyed in a single quasi-8 minute video. Amazing.

THIS IS AMAZING THIS IS AMAZING

Simplistic graphics work well in this environment, but it's got two major flaws:
-The main mechanic in not interesting enough, and it's tremendously easy if you just follow the lines.
-No music.

Other than that, design is solid and the color palette is gratifying.

Transmission Transmission

This, with a bit (LITTLE bit) of polish, could be on Steam no doubt. You guys should give it a try! I'd Greenlight that for damn sure!

Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

Technically? It's amazing.
Visually? It's stunning.
Gameplay? It's great.

But it's just too short. I enjoyed every last second of it. Until it ended.

mmankt responds:

thx! you can infinitely play it in the free play mode and work on your agent score by going through the missions again :)

Spwee - Stamina Spwee - Stamina

The glitched voice bits remind me of Skrillex's work, but you bass drops have a rhythm and a personality his work hasn't. Well done!

-Orr- Dark Horizon -Orr- Dark Horizon

Wow... I didn't expect this when I saw it was a loop. Reminds me of some of the music in Mass Effect, or some piece from a Warhammer 40K exploration scenario...

Nevertheless, a great submission.

DavidOrr responds:

Thanks for the review!

Solar Overdrive! Solar Overdrive!

Wow, amazingly technical!

It's really nice to see some MAB-like shredding here on NG!

You are an amazingly talented guitarist, that's for sure!

What rig do you have, and what did you use to synthetize the background elements of the song? It's sounds impressive!

DanJohansen responds:

Glad you dig it man! I use various synths etc in the background, the main ones come from Z3ta.. amazing synthesizer VST, I heard of it from a vid of Jordan Rudess where he recommended it and it's sure worth checking out! I've barely scratched the surface of the VST myself.

ROCK ON!

Tom Fulp Tom Fulp

Nyess, Pink Fulp is b0ss

Death Bug Death Bug

Looks like a giant motherf**king tick.
God, it's awesome and tremendously horrifying at the same time.
Amazing job dude!

deathink responds:

SPOON!! I doubt many will get that reference. thanks for your review :)

Eye Gouger Eye Gouger

Reminds me of the orcs on Skyrim. The hook weapon looks amazing, as do his tattoos and little tribal decorations.

Only problem is... If he is called the Eye Gouger, why do the heads on the background all have eyes?

Everything else is wonderful. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more coming from you.